Billhop is in an expansive phase and our ambition is to grow even faster! We are therefore looking for an exceptional Marketing Director to head up our marketing team. You will have one simple task – drive further growth within our SME segment and liase with the Enterprise sales team to support their activities within the Corporate segment. You will do so by developing and, together with your team, implementing the SME marketing strategy including SEO, SEM, content strategy, communication, brand and look & feel.
What you will do during your first 100 days at Billhop
- Crash course in all that is Billhop and our industry
- Deep dive into all our conversion and cohort data
- Put together and present your 100 day, 6 month and 12 month plan on how you and your team plan to improve our marketing and communication
- Start to execute on your plan and enjoy how your ideas have direct impact on the business!
You are an enthusiastic, confident, multi-tasking marketing prodigy! You have spent the last 5 years working within marketing, focusing on online channels. A few of those years have most likely been spent at a fintech, within the broader payments space or a business focused on acquiring SME customers. If you happen to have combined the three i.e. working at a fintech within payments focused on the SME segment, then we will love you even more!
You have a deep understanding of online marketing channels and hands on experience from developing and implementing a marketing strategy. You like to be in the details, but also have the ability to alternate to a holistic view of the overall strategy.
You enjoy and have the ability to lead, inspire and develop your team. A big plus if you have demonstrated this in your previous roles.
Previous experience and qualifications that will help you be great
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or other relevant field
- Experience in marketing with focus on online channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Nice to haves
- Experience in leading a marketing team including strategy, budget etc.
- Experience from, or knowledge of, the UK market
- Swedish language skills
What we offer
- Work in a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Opportunity to directly impact strategy and help shape our business
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We’re looking for people that will take initiative and thrive in an environment that offers exposure to a wide range of challenges. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
This role will be based in our Stockholm office and you will report directly to our CCO.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our CCO