Head of Accounting
Finance - Stockholm
Billhop is in an expansive phase and we are looking for a Master of Numbers to take charge of current accounts, salary reporting and modelling together with our CFO. You will work closely with other senior staff to perfect accounting strategy. You will be an integral part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team and accomodate strategic business initiatives to support our growth objectives.
What you will do during your first 100 days at Billhop
- Achieveing a Doctorate in our current accounting regime
- Crash course in all that is Billhop and our industry
- Strategy sessions with the senior team to agree on the strategy for the Accounting function
- With all these input, put together a plan, present it and get to work!
As a person you are ambitious and hard working. You are comfortable with, and have the skills required to influence and provide strategic direction. You have a talent for numbers in general and enjoy large datasets. Team work comes naturally to you, but you are also able to work autonomously. You enjoy getting your hands dirty but also enjoy leading those around you and like building teams.
Previous experience and qualifications that will help you be great:
- Previous work experience within finance or similar
- Unparalleled arithmetics and worldclass Excel and/or database skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and experience from payments and the card industry
What we offer
- Work in a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Opportunity to shape your role
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We’re looking for people that will take initiative and thrive in an environment that offers exposure to a wide range of issues. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.