Content and Social Media Manager
Sales & Marketing – Stockholm
Billhop is in an expansive phase and we are looking for a Content and Social Media Manager to create and execute a content strategy with the aim to drive awareness and demand for our solutions. In this role you will be responsible for all our content and social media efforts as well as other forms of marketing content. You will create, develop, manage and maintain content for the various channels and drive continuous improvement via data testing and analytics.
What you will do during your first 100 days at Billhop
- Teach us how to write better job posts
- Crash course in all that is Billhop and our industry
- Meet with our partners and customers across Europe to really understand what we are about
- Indulge in and analyse all our content and social media
- Present your plan on how we can communicate 5x better
- Start to execute on your plan and enjoy the feeling of how your ideas have direct impact on the business!
You are creative and self-starting with an interest for, and understanding of, how to create inspiring, good quality content. You are no stranger to social media and CMS-tools and you are genuinely interested in communication and content creation. You are keen to take on responsibility and the idea of working in an execution driven and fast paced environment entices you.
Previous experience that will help you be great:
- Proven expertise and working experience (+3 years) within journalism, content management, PR, social media or other relevant field
- Impeccable written communication skills in English
- Fluency/advanced skills in Swedish or other European languages is a big advantage, but not demanded
- Detail oriented
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and experience within payments, finance or card industry
- Formal education within linguistics/communication
- Knowledge and experience in B2B marketing
- Good knowledge of SEO
What we offer
- Work in a stimulating environment with quick decisions and flat hierarchy
- Opportunity to directly impact strategy and build your team
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We’re looking for a person that has a knack for communication and online content development. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.