Business Development Associate
Business Development – Stockholm
Billhop is in an expansive phase and we are looking for a Business Development Associate to support our management team. You will work closely with senior staff to develop strategy, scoping of potential partnerships and support the team in other aspects of our business. You will be an integral part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team and drive strategic business initiatives to support our growth objectives.
What you will do during your first 100 days at Billhop
- Crash course in all that is Billhop and our industry
- Strategy sessions with the team and our partners to get an in depth understanding of our business and objectives
- Go through the list (its a long list) of initiatives we want to carry out and choose a few that you find interesting
- Put together a plan, present it and get to work!
As a person you are ambitious and hard working. You are comfortable in, and have the skills required to influence and provide strategic direction. You love taking on responsibility and have a desire to put your mark on the business. Team work comes naturally to you, but you are also able to work autonomously. You rely equally on your acute commercial sense, good judgement and data when making decisions.
Previous experience and qualifications that will help you be great:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other relevant field
- Previous work experience within business development, management consulting, finance or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong numerical skills
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and experience within payments and the card industry
- Experience from business development within B2B services
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Additional language skills
What we offer
- Work in a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Opportunity to directly impact strategy and help shape our business
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We’re looking for people that will take initiative and thrive in an environment that offers exposure to a wide range of issues. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.