Back End Software Engineer
Tech - Stockholm
Billhop is in an expansive phase and we are looking for back end developers to join our software engineering team in Stockholm. We are a technology company on a mission to continuously develop great products and we are active in the exciting intersection of card payments, banking infrastructure and a lot of API’s!
You will be developing new features and applications as well as improving and maintaining our current platform. Common tasks will be: defining sub-APIs for our microservices, implementing those APIs, integrating towards third party services or manage large amounts of data available for our internal use. The bottom line is – you’ll be coding a lot, which we hope makes you feel excited and happy!
Our infrastructure is based on a Kubernetes cluster with a Pub/Sub running through a dozen of Node-based micro services talking REST. We are happy with our setup, but never content and never finished. We are always looking for new stuff to learn and better ways to overcome our challenges.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- At least two years’ experience from professional backend development, primarily using Node
- Experience from development of production grade scalable applications
- You preferably also know a little bit about databases, Docker and Kubernetes
You answer yes to most of these
- You love software and solving interesting problems
- You can’t wait to start coding and contribute to a great product that not only works, but also makes you proud
- You want to be part of a company in an expansive phase
- You’re comfortable with discussing complex technical problems with your team
What we offer
- Work in stimulating environment
- An organisation with a flat hierarchy and possibility to impact the business and processes from day one
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We have high ambitions and people that are passionate about what they do. Everyone digs in and makes the most of every day, we discuss, share and learn from each other. We would love for you to join our team!