Founded in 2011, Billhop is a technology company on a mission to continuously develop great products. We are active in the exciting intersection of card payments, banking infrastructure and a lot of API’s. With a proven demand for the product, we are now in an expansive phase and are growing our tech department.
This is your chance to join Billhop’s awarded tech team, winners of the Deloitte Digital “Most Disruptive Innovation Award” 2020.
You can also read more about our recent investment by EQT Ventures here.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Billhop, you will be supporting our senior Site Reliability Engineer and be an integral part of a small and agile SRE-team. You will help make the continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) process smoother by working with automation, cloud configurations and infrastructure solutions with a strong focus on security.
We always keep up to date with the latest tech and best practices, meaning that you will have constant learning opportunities in your daily work.
Our infrastructure is based on a Kubernetes cluster with a Pub/Sub running through a dozen of Node-based micro services talking REST. Our frontend applications are written in React and everything is hosted on GCP. We are happy with our setup, but never content and never finished. We are always open to trying out new technical solutions and every team member’s input counts equally.
What you bring
We hope that you are as passionate about software and solving interesting problems as we are. It is important that you are comfortable with discussing complex technical problems with your team and have experience from working in an agile environment.
To succeed in this role, we also think you need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Working experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud platforms, preferably Google cloud (GCP)
- Experience with scripting languages
- Preferably, you also know a little about Node.js and React
What we offer
- Work in a friendly environment, with approachable colleagues and stimulating challenges
- An organization with a flat hierarchy and possibility to impact the business and processes from day one
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We have high ambitions and people that are passionate about what they do. Everyone digs in and makes the most of every day. We discuss, share and learn from each other. Does this sound like you? We would love for you to join our team!