Billhop empowers businesses to manage their working capital and manage liquidity gaps by enabling them to pay any invoice by credit card. We are in an expansive phase with an ambition to grow even faster, and are now looking for a Product Designer to join our team in Stockholm.
As a Product Designer, you will be a vital part of our mission to continuously developing great products, and creating our next generation products for our customers; consumer, SME and corporate clients. You will be contributing with your design skills and expertise during the entire product development process, from discovery to delivery.
You have a passion for developing UX strategies, designing user interfaces, products and customer journeys. You have a proven track record of digital product design and base your work on insights from real people. You are a team player who enjoys creating value in our cross functional teams with product managers, analysts, tech leads and developers.
You will define our product design strategy and direction, and you are enthusiastic about getting hands-on with product design, prototyping and user research.
What you will do during your first 100 days at Billhop
Become a Billhop and payments expert by engaging with all functions internally to really understand our offering, platform, tech, operations, legal set up, support and our industry
- Engage with existing customers and partners to understand their needs and wishes
- Lead product design initiatives in our business and cross-functional teams
- Engage in our ways of working, products and start making a real impact on our business
- Define the product design strategy and direction
- Carry out product design for all our products, through the entire product lifecycle
- Contribute to user research and carry out testing of concepts, design ideas and prototypes
- Deliver UX, CX, UI design capabilities in our cross functional teams through all phases of product development; discovery, delivery and maintenance
- Develop and continuously improve our product design processes
- Act as a go-to person in product design related matters, and sharing the know-how and best practices through the organisation
- Contribute to product documentation from a design perspective
Competence and experience
As a person you are ambitious, have strong problem-solving skills and are eager to learn new things and improve. You are genuinely interested in designing market-leading products and you have a proven track-record from designing digital products. You are a collaborator who enjoys working with design from strategical to detailed level, end to end.
To be able to become successful in this role we believe you fulfil the following requirements.
- 3 to 10 years of relevant working experience
- Strong digital product design skills (web and mobile platforms)
- Experience from working with design in agile and cross-functional development teams
- Excellent skills in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Figma
- Experience from evaluate design concepts to ensure a positive customer journey
- Practical experience from customer journey mapping, user flows and other methods to identify customer insights and requirements
- Deep experience of digital design methodologies, standards and best practices
- Ability to see the big picture and take strategic design decisions, and transform that into reality in our products
- Strong communication skills, visually and verbally
- Relevant education, e.g. UX, UI or Human-Computer Interaction
- Enable to showcase a portfolio featuring examples of your product design, developed on your own and in teams
Experience from at least one of the following is a preference.
- Experience from the B2B segment
- Experience from a fintech scale up
- Design experience from a market leading digital product
What we offer
- Work in a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Ambitious and driven colleagues
- Organisation with flat hierarchy and possibility to impact the business and processes from day one
- Opportunity to directly impact strategy and help shape our business
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We’re looking for people that will take initiative and thrive in an environment that offers exposure to a wide range of challenges. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.
This role will be based in our Stockholm office. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Head of Product at email@example.com