Billhop empowers businesses to manage their working capital and manage liquidity gaps by enabling them to pay any invoice by credit card. We are in an expansive phase with an ambition to grow even faster, and are now looking for Product Managers within Customer Interface to join our team in Stockholm.
As a Product Manager, you will be a vital part of our mission to continuously developing great products, and creating our next generation products for our customers; consumer, SME and corporate clients. You will be active in the entire ecosystem and intersection of card payments, banking infrastructure and customer facing interfaces.
Ultimately, you will provide quality and value through our products to users, customers and internal stakeholders. You will lead the development and improvements of our products and ensure that the products deliver upon expectations.
You will take ownership of selected products including discovery and innovation, to be able to create market-leading and added-value services. As a Product Manager at Billhop you will also take ownership over the delivery, i.e. develop and implement the product roadmap, as well as maintaining and improving existing products.
What you will do during your first 100 days at Billhop
- Become a Billhop and payments expert by engaging with all functions internally to really understand our offering, platform, tech, operations, legal set up, support and our industry
- Engage with existing customers and partners to understand their needs and wishes
- Lead product discovery and delivery
- Engage in our ways of working, our products and start making a real impact on our business
- Discover and innovate products into the future
- Create and execute on the product roadmap
- Contribute to the product vision, strategy and objectives
- Customer research (quantitative and qualitative)
- Lead product design, requirements, and prioritisation discussions
- Create product requirements and carry out testing and qualitative assurance
- Coordinate and manage product development, from idea to product launch
- Represent product internally and externally, and enable delivery together with our tech team
- Maintenance and improvements of existing products
- Document and spread the knowledge about our products within the organisation
Competence and experience
As a person you are ambitious, have strong problem-solving skills and are eager to learn new things and improve. You are genuinely interested in building market-leading products and you have a sharp business sense including a truffle pig like ability to sniff up new business and product development ideas. You are a collaborator who enjoys working from strategical to detailed operational level.
To be able to become successful in this role we believe you fulfil the following requirements.
- Experience from a leading role and project management of complex cross-functional implementation projects
- Hands-on experience from product management, development and related methodologies
- Deep understanding of digital products and services
- Proven leadership and team-working skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- MSc in Engineering or similar relevant education
- 3 to 10 years of relevant working experience
Experience from at least one of the following is a preference.
- Experience from the payments (cards) industry
- Experience from a fintech scale up
- Experience from management consulting
A great plus is if you have experience in either of the following.
- Research and interpret customer behaviours and needs
- Customer journey mapping, UX and UI design mockups
- Digital product development
What we offer
- Work in a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Ambitious and driven colleagues
- Organisation with flat hierarchy and possibility to impact the business and processes from day one
- Opportunity to directly impact strategy and help shape our business
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We’re looking for people that will take initiative and thrive in an environment that offers exposure to a wide range of challenges. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.
This role will be based in our Stockholm office. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Head of Product at email@example.com