Billhop empowers businesses to manage their working capital by enabling them to pay any invoice by credit card. We are in an expansive phase with an ambition to grow even faster!
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing, implementing and managing campaigns on multiple digital platforms that drive growth, retention and reactivation. You will optimize towards low customer acquisition cost (CAC), high lifetime value (LTV) and short payback time.
What you’ll do:
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads and new customers.
- Manage prospecting and remarketing campaigns on search and display.
- Evaluate, and test new acquisition channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets.
- Optimize KPIs using data, A/B tests, and funnel optimization.
- Work together with our product team to ensure the website performs at optimal capacity for acquisition.
- Budget management and spend optimisation across all performance-related marketing channels.
- Work with our marketing team to brainstorm ideas and share learnings.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2-3 years of working experience within performance/digital marketing.
- You are creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics.
- Good with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You are interested in the latest web trends and technologies.
- A self-starter who is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention for detail.
- You have experience from a B2B setting.
- You are fluent in English.
Nice to haves
- Experience from the fintech industry
- Experience from, or knowledge of, the UK market
What we offer
- Work in a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Opportunity to directly impact strategy and help shape our business
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We’re looking for people that will take initiative and thrive in an environment that offers exposure to a wide range of challenges. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.
This role will be based in our Stockholm office. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Chief Commercial Officer: email@example.com