Billhop empowers businesses to manage their working capital by enabling our customers to pay their bills and invoices by card. We are in an expansive phase and our ambition is to grow even faster! We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing, implementing and managing campaigns on multiple digital platforms that drive growth and retention. You will optimize towards low customer acquisition cost (CAC), high lifetime value (LTV) and short payback time.
Please submit your application in English.
What you’ll do:
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads and new customers.
- Manage prospecting and remarketing campaigns on search and display.
- Evaluate, and test new acquisition channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets.
- Optimize KPIs using data, A/B tests, and funnel optimization.
- Work together with our Marketing Engineer to ensure the website performs at optimal capacity for acquisition.
- Support the Marketing Director in budgeting exercises for all performance-related marketing channels
- Work with our marketing team to brainstorm ideas and share learnings.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of working experience within performance/digital marketing (preferably SEM).
- You are creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics.
- Good with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You are interested in the latest web trends and technologies.
- A self-starter who is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention for detail.
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves
- Experience from fintech industry
- Experience from, or knowledge of, the UK market
What we offer
- Work in a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Opportunity to directly impact strategy and help shape our business
- Career development in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration and perks
We’re looking for people that will take initiative and thrive in an environment that offers exposure to a wide range of issues. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.
This role will be based in our Stockholm office and you will report directly to our Marketing Director.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Marketing Director email@example.com